Wednesday, February 4, 2009

finally...

So, I finally have the internet and am almost settled in my new home. It's a loft space and stuff, here are some photos of my room:


(yes that's scott pilgrim 5 on my bed...busted)
And to make up for the lack of comics and drawings, here's some I was saving...

So, now that I have the internet and have for some reason been totally stoked on getting things done (I'm with Julia and blame January...), hopefully a lot more comics and sketchbook things will be put up on this at least twice a week! Take care
-Nate

3 comments:

Laura said...

hi nate! i'd like to ask you something (re: doing some work for me). could you tell me where i can email you? thanks!

Nate Doyle said...

yeah my email is welfare_nate(a)yahoo.com!

Nicholas Gazin said...

That guy on the bottom left looks awesome.