Friday, March 27, 2009

Airports are sad lonely places...


Now that I'm back from my trip all my memories of this place aren't what I remembered...and certain places that maintained a loneliness to them before I left are now even more lonely to me, and places in the Bay Area now have a similar emotional attachmentl. But it is nice to be back in a familiar place I call home. Here are some drawings I did while I was away or somewhat recently. Crooked Teeth #4 will be out at MOCCA!


The larger page is something Austin and I did sometime...I don't remember, but I like the whole page a lot...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This shit looks damn good. Almost as good as it looked in the Toy Boat. I miss you.

Nicholas Gazin said...

Hey these are looking good. They still have the Nate Doyle line scratch but your figures have more convincing volume to them.

Check out John K's animation blog sometime. He talks in depth about drawing people and animation and good poses. Some of it is overly animation related but a lot is just about good drawing.